Join the Ward Family
The log home industry sells over 25,000 homes in the United States annually and has enjoyed a rising share of the total custom home market. Ward Cedar Log Homes is leading the charge, setting new standards in the log home industry. And — as America's first log home manufacturer — we have the experience to meet all of your business expectations. In fact, we've developed a sales program designed to meet all of your needs in product, sales and service.
Advantages of Being a Ward Representative:
- Proctected sales territory where company leads will be sent to you
- Exceptional commission schedules
- You're selling the industry's best package with the industry's best materials: Pre-cut & dried Northern White Cedar logs for enduring beauty and higher resistance to moisture, insects, decay and heat transfer than other logs; Andersen® Windows, solid wood interior doors, Therma-Tru® exterior doors, and much more
- Complete engineering & design services
- 50% Co-op advertising program to help with your advertising
- Sales flexibility to satisfy all customer needs (shell packages also available)
- 20-year manufacturer's product warranty
- Corporate assistance with marketing, shows and prospecting
- More than 95 years of experience in the log home manufacturing business. Ward was the first log home manufacturer in the U.S.
- Ward's Sales staff works along side of you on every sale
- Continued support and training
And when you represent Ward, you can rest assured that every home produced meets or exceeds national building codes. There is nothing more rewarding than guiding a client to bring their log home dream to reality.
Ward Representative Contact Information
For more information about becoming a Ward Representative or to get our Sales Representative Package, please contact: Ron Silliboy, Corporate Sales, at 1-800-341-1566