America's First Log Home Manufacturer
Bring your dreams, sketches, and ideas...
Since 1923, Ward has been creating the finest custom Northern White Cedar log homes, cabins, commercial buildings, and hybrid log homes. Whether you are looking for a large luxurious log home, a small log cabin kit, or something in-between, we have the floor plans that will fulfill your needs. Start from any one of our design series, and use it as a springboard for your ideas. Make any modifications you wish such as move walls, change windows, increase/decrease size, and much more. Or let's work closely together to create a custom home or cabin that is right for you and your family - the choice is yours. We understand not all families are the same and your home should compliment your lifestyle and unique style. A custom log home with Ward is unlike any other because no one builds the way we do. Let us help you design your own log home today.
We build your dreams - Quality you can count on
- Energy Efficient - Our log homes and cabin kits are built using Northern White Cedar, one of nature's best woods and R-value, saving you on heating/cooling cost and known for being insect resistant.
- Quality construction - Ensuring you a tighter, lasting fit, protecting you from the outside elements. Caulking the exterior of your home assures you that your investment is sealed from Mother Nature and the peace of mind that you can see for yourself. Lower maintenance so you can enjoy your home more. Learn the importance of how log homes are constructed.
- More pre-cutting - The logs, purlins, and rough bucks for windows and doors in your home come pre-cut and numbered, giving you a precise fit and saving you on labor costs. Learn more about our materials package.
- Make it yours - Your plans or ours, no extra design fees for custom. Complete design and materials flexibility with endless possibilities. Choose between full log, hybrid, clapboard or timber frame.
- Experience - 95 years providing families with quality log homes. Not only have we been around for years, we will still be around long after your home has been built, providing you with advice and support.