America's First Log Home Manufacturer
A home of timeless beauty, enduring quality, and year-round comfort
For over 95 years Ward Cedar Log Homes has been using Northern White Cedar and offers many features and design options for you to choose from whether you are building a large luxurious log home, a small cabin kit, or something in-between. You’ll feel confident knowing that every Ward home has been designed and engineered over the years to achieve lasting beauty and strength. Our commitment is to design a log home that reflects your personal tastes and make your home as unique as your individual signature. By concentrating on craftsmanship and superior materials we create a log home or cabin that enhances your life and long lasting value. Along with the superior customer service you’ll receive, we offer standard floor plans that you may modify or design your own log home today and let our past become your future.
Welcome to Ward Cedar Log Homes
We build your dreams - Quality you can count on
- Energy Efficient - Our log homes and cabin kits are built using Northern White Cedar, one of nature's best woods and R-value, saving you on heating/cooling cost and known for being insect resistant.
- Quality construction - Ensuring you a tighter, lasting fit, protecting you from the outside elements. Caulking the exterior of your home assures you that your investment is sealed from Mother Nature and the peace of mind that you can see for yourself. Learn the importance of how log homes are constructed.
- Lower Maintenance - Cedar is more resistant to rot, aging and insects. Leaving you time for everything else.
- More pre-cutting - The logs, purlins, and rough bucks for windows and doors in your home come pre-cut and numbered, giving you a precise fit and saving you on labor costs. Learn more about our materials package.
- Make it yours - Your plans or ours, no extra design fees for custom. Complete design and materials flexibility with endless possibilities. Choose between full log, hybrid, clapboard or timber frame.
- Experience - 95 years providing families with quality log homes. Not only have we been around for years, we will still be around long after your home has been built, providing you with advice and support.