Quality Log Homes, Hybrid/Timber Homes, & Log Cabin Kits
***Our Response To The COVID-19 Outbreak***
Choose The Home That Best Fits Your Lifestyle
Only one company can claim the title of America's first log home manufacturer: Ward Cedar Log Homes. Since 1923, Ward has been creating the finest log homes using Northern White Cedar. From large luxurious log homes to small vacation retreats, Ward Cedar Log Homes has manufactured over 10,000 residential and commercial structures across the United States and throughout the world.
Whether you are building a log home for a growing family, cabin in the woods, or retirement home, you’ll feel confident knowing that every Ward home has been designed and engineered over the years to achieve lasting beauty and strength. Our commitment is to design a home that reflects your personal tastes and make it as unique as your individual signature. By concentrating on craftsmanship and quality materials we create a log home or cabin that enhances your life as well as long lasting value. Along with the superior customer service you’ll receive, we offer standard floor plans that you may modify or go completely custom and let our past become your future. Contact us today and let's get started on your dream home.
Why Choose A Ward Home
- Make it your own - You have the freedom to customize any of the floor plans to fill your needs. Move a wall or change the size, work with our team to make your home design unique to you. Or go completely custom. Choose between full log, hybrid, clapboard or timber home.
- Energy Efficient - Our log homes and cabin kits are built using Northern White Cedar, one of nature's best woods and R-value, saving you money on heating/cooling cost and known for being insect resistant.
- Lower Maintenance - Cedar is more resistant to rot, aging and insects. Leaving you time for everything else in life.
- Quality construction - Ensuring you a tighter, lasting fit, protecting you from the outside elements. Caulking the exterior of your home assures you that your investment is sealed and protected from Mother Nature allowing no air or water infiltration and the peace of mind that you can see for yourself. Learn the importance of how log homes are constructed.
- More pre-cutting - The logs, purlins, and rough bucks for windows and doors in your home come pre-cut and numbered, giving you a precise fit, ease of construction for your builder and saving you money on labor. See what's in a log home package.
- Experience - 97 years providing families with quality log homes. Not only have we been around for years, we will still be around long after your home has been built, providing you with advice and support.